Saturday, December 20, 2008

Catch 22?

I really don't know what to think and, quite frankly, that is shocking since I am ALWAYS decisive and prompt in my decisions. Jeffery is just such an obnoxious and exciting topic at the same time that it incapacitates my ability to sort out the two emotions and choose the dominant one.

Of course, we have been down this path
many, many times before but I just can't seem to stress it enough to satisfy my ongoing discontent. First of all, lets cover how damn excited I get whenever Charlotte mentions getting kinky with Jeffery. I just get so overwhelmed with anticipation and sexiness that I get all excited for her because its as if Jeffery doesn't even exist; it is just the concept of Charlotte exploring her sexual instincts that is just fun to discuss. So I basically forget all about Jeffery and begin pouring my sexy ideas out all over Charlotte and help her plot her next move (let's just say i'm the best type of person to talk to about that sort of stuff in the whole freaking world because of my unparalleled expertise).

On the other hand, the second I see the bastard (Jeffery), my stomach turns over and I feel like vomiting. Just seeing him and Charlotte fills me with envy and an
animalistic craving to destroy him. I'm just overprotective and there is no way anyone is going to stop me from feeling that way.

The real problem is, how do I balance the two emotions? Maybe if she could just be dating someone that I approve of (which is basically impossible because, in my opinion and probably the rest of the world for that matter, I am just the best person for Charlotte to be around. Or perhaps I could just deal with it (which is two demanding because I am not going to contain my
fabulousness so that Charlotte can spend her time absorbing some social turd of a boyfriend). I don't know, I suppose I'll have to avoid seeing them together because other than that I get really excited for her. I have already established that some people get pissed at me when I speak illy of Jeffery. It is just too often that the two emotions clash, although, Charlotte seems to understand my emotional conflictions somewhat and therefore trys to ignore me when I insult Jeffery McTurdface. Thank god Charlotte understands me though, I mean, this is what I am always getting at when I describe how perfect me and Charlotte are together. Two fabulous people just understand one another and thats all that a sexy relationship comes down to. THANK GOD me and Charlotte are just the best.

Alright, I will try to make this the last post I leave on this topic. It just overwhelms me all the time and I find myself
regurgitating it all the time. Particularly when I am really bored and decide to take time to reflect on the things that irritate me in my life (and believe me, there is NEVER a shortage of things that irritate me, because when you are perfect and everything else isnt, it just gets tiring doing all the criticizing) So tata for now.

The one and only pile of sexiness,


-Mr Bitch

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

McTurdface?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
i love how you write. i don't always love what you write, but i have so much fun reading your posts!