Monday, November 17, 2008

I don't Know Which One I Loathe More

Charlotte's and Gretchen's boyfriends piss the hell out of me (if you don't know why, refer to previous posts where I have bitched about them plenty of times before). God they just friggin piss me off, I can't wait until they break up. Other than the fact that they are both nasty vile beings, they capture Charlotte and Gretchen's attention ALL the time leaving little time for me, (I know that its really just Gretchen and Charlotte's loss by not spending time with me because they experience a fabulousness deficit, but none the less, why would I want to see them suffer?)

Jeffery(Charlottes lover) is so rude that he doesnt bother to say a damn thing to me and Jake (Gretchens lover) is just simply obnoxious to associate with. Jeffery hasnt even said thank you for the sweater that I let him borrow which pisses me off (you dont want to have to deal with a pissed off Mr Bitch; there are few things in the world that are worse). Today, Charlotte was with her lover every second as if she will wither and die if she leaves his side, and Jake hunts Gretchen down every free living moment he has.


I suppose I'll have to weather out the disgusting storm of nasty boyfriends until they end their relationships and fabulousness is restored.


NOW LETS TALK SPICEAYYYYYYYYYYYY
OK, so I was in burlington all weekend and friday, and let me tell you it was overflowing with gorgeous people and class. Oh yes, the conditions were prime for me to go THONG SHOPPING and it was FABULOUS. I bought tons and tons of sexy thongs; I LOVE christmas shopping. (dont be mistaken; just having me as a friend is good enough of a Christmas present to last a thousand years, but I enjoy supplementing my fabulousness with a little dash of kinkiness). The thongs are so cute, I bought at least three for most of my close friends- Susan, Charlotte, Gretchen etc., it was just so fun. There is nothing quite like when a fabulous person gets to have a fabulous time because its just FABULOUS. Ahhhhh...it was wonderful, thank god for gifting us with the art of shopping, it sustains my life.

No comments: