Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Susan, you are simply Charming (but so am I)

Yet again I had to deal with the perception that Charlotte is a bitch and Susan is the nice one of the two sisters. Susan really is fabulous and much more accommodating than Charlotte is, I just happen to understand Charlotte's perspective a little better because, us absolutely fabulous folk tend not to be openly wholesome regarding even the most general aspects of our social lives.

Thank god for the difference between the two of them, otherwise I would have no one to talk to when Charlotte is acting like a cranky turd. Not that Charlotte is to blame for ever being cranky, its just so wonderful to have someone who is sexy and kinky like me, who is always in a good mood. Speaking of which, I don't really know why Susan always seems to be in a relatively good mood, its sort of pleasantly strange, to tell you the truth.


Anyway, I have yet to get the latest update on Charlotte's scandalous little love affair with Jeffery (I know that if something didnt happen yet, its coming soon, I can smell immanent love making from a mile away). So that means that you can sit tight because there is a post brewing in the near future that is filled with the scent of sexiness.

Ok this is important. Neither Susan or Charlotte seem to understand why I enjoy spending time with Mrs Sweetcheeks, but really there are so many reasons why I enjoy her that it would take far to much time to list the endless fabulous attributes to her personality that she has. For one thing, she has given me the type of nurturing that my mom didnt live long enough to give me. I am forever in debt to her because of that and I lack the capability to describe her expomentially massive importance to me in words at this point. What I can say is that I understand why she loves me, its because Im fabulous (anybody could figure that out because its so obvious), I mean, what kind of person wouldnt want to spend time with me? Only a trashy idiot. I just simply have this magical aura that surrounds me and everything I touch, it really is my god given talent to leave people smitten with my loveliness.

So anyway, back to the point; Charlotte and Susan will never understand why I love Mrs Sweetcheeks because they have never suffered the unbearable horrors of loosing a parent and they dont realize how damn lucky they are. I envy them SO much and would litterally give anything to have what they have and that is why I enjoy Mrs Sweetcheeks.
GOD it just pisses me off when they tell me Im a freak for hanging out with Mrs Sweetcheeks when they really dont fucking understand.
Plus, you know, there is just a well coated fine layer of fabulousness on top of us and we are just the best anyway so, you know, fabulous people just go together.

No comments: