Friday, October 24, 2008

Weaving A Whole New Web of Gossip



So, I have spoken quite a bit about Charlotte lately, and now me and her are about to enter a whole new realm of orgasmic adventure. Because of how absolutely stunning my eloquent blogging has been (i cant help it, it just spills out of me) Charlotte has decided to create her own blog. Its named "Charlotte's Web". (I know what your are thinking; its not kinky enough, but Mrs Sweetcheeks was watching when we created it, so we had to tame our sexiness) So far it is equally as sexy and kinky as mine is (a little more innocent, but none the less the same juice filled sexy conversations). Given the fact that we are talking about Charlotte, I have to assume that it will never slack off from its high quality level of class and sass. Besides, the chances of her new blog turning out to be a big pile of poop are just as good as mine turning out the same way (the chances are ZERO by the way).

So I thought it would be absolutely fabulous of me to seize up the opportunity to place Charlotte in the spotlight (actually it doesnt take much cause its just like complementing myself). I offer my strong, sexy support to her new blog and hope for its success and adequate follow up (I know Charlotte will continue to pursue what she has begun because we are both just the best ever in that way) I am so happy that I inspired Charlotte to start blogging, it makes me feel extra sexy inside. This is why we are so perfect because we just agree on all the classiest things and I can never stress it enough; we are just simply the best, so anybody else who thinks they are better than us should get over it before they embarrass themselves.

Before I go on to describe my issues with Trish today in the next paragraph, i just have to say a few things about the new blog of Charlotte's. Both of our blogs share certain characters in them, Charlotte has just chosen to give them different names in order to keep our blogs sexy and distinct from one another (just so you know; my name is "Mr Sass", because I want to take credit for all the wonderful things I know she will write about me) I expect that Charlotte will continue to update and improve its layout, so ignore it if you see any flaws currently because when things associated with me and Charlotte that have flaws, they tend to just magically disappear VERY quickly. So I encourage anybody with a sense of class and sexiness to read it.

Now back to my daily life. Today was pretty crappy in terms of juicy gossip. Of course, I experienced the usual absent minded bitchiness with Trish. We had to sit together at the blood drive stand today during lunch and she just sat there acting as though there were SO many more important things she should be doing. She is just becoming so ignorant that I dont know what is going to happen. We are just sort of drifting apart for the time being. The thing that comforts me is the fact that I know she will come crawling back eventually (they always end up crawling back to the number one source of fabulousness; me).

NOBODY else was in school today. Well, you know what I mean; nobody who wasn't disgusting was there except for the select few (and i mean FEW). Karen, Susan, Charlotte and Violet were all gone and I usually do most of my gossiping with them. It was traumatizing not having enough classiness around me all day, it was like going to school naked. So we shall wait to see what the weekend holds in place for my fabulous life.

The always sassy

-Mr Bitch

No comments: