Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mr Bitch and Charlotte; Sexy as Ever



I'm absolutely not going to say that I was overreacting over the whole Charlotte bad boyfriend thing because that would be like saying that I wasn't right, which quite frankly just never happens. But what I will say is that although Charlotte still has the priorities that annoy the shit out of me, she is still as absolutely fricken fabulous as ever (and by she I mean both of us). This came to me as a relief and shock this morning when I realized, much to my surprise, that she had a huge, almost unnatural smile on her face. It looked so out of place, like if someone put a bra on their hiney instead of their boobs.

The fact is; Charlotte is NEVER usually that happy in the morning, its just a part of her personality. Most of us aren't particularly happy in the morning either, but Charlotte usually frowns like a toad at me whenever I approach her early (well, she probably doesnt want to deal with me in the morning, so I honestly don't blame her). The way she acts in the morning doesnt take away from her fabulousness or class by any extent of the imagination, its just something I begrudgingly accept.


Ok, so anyway; after I saw her smile I was like "oh no, something bad happened, or something good for her but something I still wouldnt like" (perhaps some love making with the awkward new lover) But then I walked up to her and realized that she was just generally happy. That was the biggest sense of relief I have had all week. Since Charlotte is at least as promiscuous and kinky as I am, god knows what could have happened between her and her lover that could have made her happy (i wont get into the details, just let your imagination run wild). The fact is, nothing happened which is positively wonderful. She is just overjoyed about this new relationship which I will ONLY accept because of the fact that I love her and her absolute fabulousness.


We stopped and caught up on the latest news in our absolutely sexy lives, and I loved it. Then we enjoyed watching everybody walk through the hall staring at us in awe since we both looked so good. You could just tell that all the people were thinking "oh my god, they both shimmer with so much fabulousness that I am almost blinded" and "I wish i could have a pair of buns like each of them have" (you know, the usual for me and Charlotte, its just a day in the life). This is why me and Charlotte are just so damn perfect that it makes my eyes watery, god we are beautiful. So here's to me and Charlotte, and how lucky the world is to have two people so incandescently perfect.

No comments: