Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Lovely Day of Absolutely Nothing

So today was really crappy, actually, by crappy I mean deliciously filled with relaxation and basking in my beauty. I did absolutely nothing but lay on the sofa and almost went insane because I spent so much time with my fabulous self that it almost overwhelmed me.

I did speak with Gretchen, and it was quite SEXY. We talked about her lover's buns (among other things....). It was VERY enjoyable after doing nothing all day. I wanted to see a movie with her but old Gretchen is just so frisky that she happens to get herself in trouble every time she turns a corner so her mom grounded her. But anyway, the conversation was more than sufficient to fulfill my sexiness quota for the day. Hopefully me and her will see a movie soon or something (without her boyfriend because I just wont allow that).

Anyway, the whole point of this is just to say how great Gretchen is when you need someone to talk to. She is just one of those people that is always there when you need to have a sexy moment (which is more than I can say for Charlotte, but what can I say? Me and Charlotte are busy and fabulous people so we dont always have time to cater to each others sexy needs).

No comments: