Thursday, November 6, 2008

OH YES; The Kiss

I have been saying it was bound to happen (and am I ever wrong about things like sexual relationships; NO), So of course, as usual, I was right; Charlotte has finally taken the first MASSIVE step up the love making staircase with her new lover.

I just barely caught wind of this little bit of info late in the day. I didnt want to pressure her into telling me about her kinky little relationships or anything, so I try and wait for it to come naturally. I knew she would tell me anyway, Charlotte and I have a sixth sense, and that sense is the FABULOUS sense; its when two fabulous people can just tell what each other are thinking because only they can pick up on the signals of fabulousness floating through the air.

So it actually happened on Halloween (I think). Of course Charlotte had to push for it because Jeffery had no clue what he was doing (we all saw that one coming). He didnt even try to kiss her before he left the house OR on the front steps which is where it is ALWAYS supposed to be done (once again, I am not surprised). So he walks all the way to his car and gets ready to pull away with Charlotte standing there in the doorway clearly wanting some spiciness to satisfy her sexual lust. Charlotte had to run out to his car and practically force him to kiss her (that doesnt mean he didnt want to kiss her, because TRUST me, he definately did, she is WAY better than him, he just was too afraid or nervous). But anyway, she basically asked for it, literally, and she got it.

Now i'm not going to get carried away here because it was really just a peck on the lips, but let me tell you; knowing Charlotte (because we are so similar) she definately wants to get a little naughtier than that, because a peck is just far to tame. Me and Charlotte are not caged lions, we are free roaming beasts, and we like to get naughty, so thats basically how I know she wanted more than what she got. But, then again, the guy she has right now is pathetic so it will probably take a while for him to even attain the level of kinkiness (if possible) to Charlottes satisfaction. Charlotte will not simply settle for a mear peck on the lips, she longs for more, (and trust me, you can bet your sweet ass that she has done MUCH more than that in her day)


I'm still REALLY excited, because this means that we are in business as far as this relationship goes, and Charlotte will eventually get her sexual gratification. So I cant help but live vicariously through her, because we are just so similar and perfect that it almost makes me tearfull.

No comments: