Monday, November 3, 2008

My sexy matter of opinion......

Just the notion of Jeffery puts Mrs Sweetcheeks and Karen on the offensive. I didnt have time to make a post about this last week so I decided to wait until I really felt like bitching about it. This actually occurred last thursday when I went to see Charlotte's/Susan's/Gretchen's/Trish's soccer game. We had a long car ride there and Mrs Sweetcheeks drove me (I could tell that she absolutely loved having me with her, because there really quite simply isnt anything better). Karen was with me and Mrs Sweetcheeks. Of course, there had to be some conversation about my immense displeasure with Jeffery. So naturally as Mrs Sweetcheeks and Karen advocate him (I have no clue why the hell anyone would) I have to constantly play on the defensive side to back up my opinions.

Don't ask me why they bothered to tell me how 'great' Jeffery is when I know that they love me precipituously more than him anyway because I am just so much better that it is insulting to compare the both of us and even the notion of a comparison is making me queezy so ill stop. First of all, they fail to recognize the fact that the guy has absolutely no taste or sense of social nature. Ok he's nice, ill give him that, however he is VERY impolite. He didnt even thank me for the sweater OR give it back to me. GOD, the longer he waits to give it back the more time it has to get infected with his nastiness. Secondly, he has no class or kinkiness AT ALL. Top that all off with the fact that he is too modest and it is just one big pile of useless poop.


The worst part about it is Mrs Sweetcheeks and Karen think just because he is such a 'nice' boy that he is just a wonderful person. The also think that because I hate him, that must mean that I am not in favor of what makes Charlotte happy which is just the most massive pile of shit in the world. I love Charlotte and support her ALWAYS, but I am not going to mask my true opinions cause that is just retarded.

So this whole car ride I constantly defend myself (mainly against Karen) and I obviously didnt get through to her because she just got all frustrated. Oh well, Ill give it some time for her to realize just how wonderful I am, and that is what it all comes down to. But GOD it pisses me off to have her think that, specially because I care a lot about Karen and her opinions. If it was just some douche that I didnt care about that was saying that, then I couldnt give a damn less. People just really need to analyze a situation before they make assumptions because it makes me mad. Plus, Im sick of professing my love and support for Charlotte OVER and OVER again just to prove that I always support her cause its getting old.

Ok, I will just forget about thursday and move on to something that pissed me off today. Charlotte tells me that she is "too busy" to see me at her house tomorrow. WHAT A PILE OF BULLSHIT. Pardon me, but have I not mentioned before that there is no such thing as being to busy to have time for me? I think I have. I will try and keep my cool for a moment here, since it is true that Charlotte cant spend all of her time with me, but I BARELY get to see her in school and it SUCKS.

What I was thinking was that when Charlotte spends time with me it is really the same thing as spending time with herself since we are so similar, so therefore by my reasoning, there would be no difference between me being at her house and not being there. We are both so fabulous and similar that we are basically the same person, so if she is spending time with herself it might as well be me. This realization kind of sucks cause it makes me realize that I should have approached Susan to come over her house instead, since Susan and me are different enough to make it worth it to see eachother as often as possible. Damn, it really sucks having someone else as perfect and fabulous as you are that is your friend, god being absolutely wonderful really isnt as easy as it looks.

No comments: