Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh Susan; You Naughty, Naughty Little Girl

As far as me and Susan go; despite the fact that she may like to think she is the less kinky one of the two of us, she is slightly mistaken. I know kinkiness when I see it, and Susan has tons of it smudged abundantly all over her face. This definitely isn't obvious to everyone else, but whenever I notice something that everyone else disagrees with, I am essentially always the right one.

Ok, so it might be true that Susan may have physically 'done' less kinky things than I have, but that does not mean that we can simply overlook her potential to commit kinky little deeds that I know she craves like strawberry cheesecake. One of the reasons that I know how truly kinky she is is because she is constantly accusing me of being a whore (which she assumes that I know is an exaggeration, and I do, but she still wants to get the point across that I am sluttier than she is). Which only shows her inner insecurity about how I have revealed my knowledge of her kinkiness.

Lets look at it this way because I have come up with a stunning analogy; think of a big chunky fat person that just walks around looking all chunky and stuff; it is pretty obvious to everyone that that person gorges themselves with food, right? Now think of a thin person, (I happen to be thinking of Jeffery because he is just basically a bony twig, but any thin person will do). No one would ever know if that thin person stuffed their face with food every night when they went home because they just happen to not have the big fat person gene. Me and Susan are EXACTLY the same, just replace the fat person with me and the thin person with Susan. Susan is just secretly kinky, and make no mistake my friends, there is no difference between secretive and open kinkiness because all they both come down to is KINKAY.

Please do not let that make anyone think that I am a big jiggly fat person and Susan is really skinny, it was only for the purpose of comparison. Ahh Susan, dont worry, your dirty little secret is safe with me. In fact, I take pride in my cunning and sexy capability of being able to read you like a book and you will always love me regardless. Oh Susan, you ferocious little sexwolf.

No comments: