Monday, December 22, 2008

A Useless (Yet Plentifully Sexy) Day

For some reason unknown to man our school district has decided not to give us two damn days off before Christmas eve which leaves us with a two day school week. Now, this may not be all that bad for the mindless drooling slobs that have no lives that go to my school (just picture every single other person aside from my friends) since they have nothing better to do with themselves then sit on their asses in school.

Not that I am saying school is bad, its just that there is no way in hell we are going to accomplish any constructive learning in these two days, the teachers don't even care enough to teach because its basically Christmas. Well, there is something sexy in this gigantic pile of poop situation that I am in; at least I get to brighten up my friends lives with fabulousness and gossip for an extra few days before the brake. Ahh gossiping is just so delicious, I can basically taste it on my tongue like a piece of thick rich chocolate.

So anyway, I socialized throughout most of my classes and free time of course since we didnt get any work. I mainly just harped on the fact that FRICKEN CHRISTMAS IS COMING, holy shit god it is going to be like one big orgasm (with thongs!!!!!!!).
Tomorrow is going to be a great big sexy day since I get to deliver numerous gifts to a select few friends that I won't be seeing over the break. I am particularly excited to give Karen her kinky little thong since I know she will be the most enthusiastically horny over the whole ordeal.

Speaking of Karen, I noticed that she dressed quite well today (she usually doesnt dress badly, but her clothes just dont speak to me the way they should if they are extra sexy and delicately hand picked). Anyway, her boobs looked quite good and I was really ready to just blurt it out at the lunch table but the last time I did that she looked at me like I had a turd on my forehead. I dont know what I am going to do with Karen, she just doesnt know how to react to compliments from a man (which is no doubt a result of the fact that she never gets any). I really need to break her in (and no, not in the way that you are probably thinking, although in most other cases it would be what you are thinking) because she just needs to learn how to respond to sexy comments and tastes.


I still have to worry about wraping all these damn thongs. I gave Charlotte and Susan the big sexy bags since they got the most by far, and everyone else is just a toss up ugh, I dont like wrapping and I always forget that when I go on shopping sprees. All I think is "OMG look at all of these sexy thongs, I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!!" and then I buy all of them and think oh shit I cant just walk in the room swinging them around my head to give them to people. (although I wouldnt put it past myself to do something of that nature, because I TOTALLY would, and now that I think of it, I just might).


I just have to think of the perfect way to enter Mrs Sweetcheeks' house so that I can shock her with the perfect emotional mixture of splendor and discontent. It is really vital that I be very cautious because her x might be there and I dont want to prance in brandishing frilly thongs around him because hes a little old and might melt with horror or something. She can say what she likes but I know that Mrs Sweetcheeks is absolutely in LOVE with the idea of me hand selecting extra kinky underwear for Susan and Charlotte because who the hell could be better at doing that?


The day was pretty much as fabulous as a short day of school can get, but of course god or somebody didnt want me to be too happy, so as I was on my way out of the school, I saw Charlotte and Jeffery standing and talking to eachother as they stared into each others eyes as if they were both big thick pieces of ham that the other person wanted to feast upon. I wanted to go up and slap Jeffery's smile right off of his face, now that would have been a satisfying day, but for the sake of Charlotte, I refrained. GOD it made me SICK. But anyway, no day is perfect.

No comments: